The Moments of Hope Link-up (#MomentsofHope) is here!
I’m so excited to launch this new community! You see, I’ve been feeling the nudging for quite some time. My heart is to build a community of hope here at Searching for Moments. Because, for me, hope is what this is really all about. Hope to know the most difficult of times will not defeat us, but instead, with Jesus we will rise victoriously on the other side of them.
I pray God makes this a place where we point to Him. His hope. Where we stop to rest for a moment and let Him fill the gaps in our souls.
Each week, I will share a quick personal moment of hope that gives a little peek into my day-to-day life. I will also feature a #MomentsofHope post that seems to most resonate with me that particular week. With the feature I will include a link, an image, and a short author bio.
My hope is to visit each contributor and share posts across my social media channels. I want to encourage each person that joins me in this place because sharing hope is important. I know that the enemy fights hard to stop those who threaten him. And sharing Jesus with the world most definitely threatens him! So, I’m going to do what I can to help others fight the enemy!
The link-up will typically go live at midnight each Monday.
What I ask of you:
1. Share only one URL (to a blog post, not the actual blog) that resonates with the topic of HOPE. Anything that gives us hope for tomorrow. Hope for victory. The little things and the big. Anything that inspires us to lean into Jesus and let Him carry us through.
2. If you don’t have a blog post or podcast that resonates with HOPE, join in other ways as you pray and encourage others with a comment or a prayer.
3. Leave a comment on the link just before yours. Would you love on them well? Encourage them in their efforts to share the hope of Jesus. If you have time, stop by more than one sweet writer’s little corner of the blog world!
4. Of course, I would love it if you would follow me via my blog and/or social media channels, but this is by no means mandatory!
5. Please either grab my button or link back to me to encourage new linkers.
And, just so you know …
I’m so glad you’re here. ♥
(Friends, I had technical difficulties this morning! Thanks so much for the grace!)[inlinkz_linkup id=626016 mode=1]